- All reservations must have a Name, Address and Phone Number of the party staying on the campsite
- All holidays must be paid in full upon making the reservations. There is a $15.00 holiday rate charge per reservation on holiday weekends .
- The cost of the campsite is for one family (two adults and dependent children under the age of 18)
- You must be 21 to rent a campsite
- Pets: $50 charge for pets in any rental unit
- Additional overnight guests: $10.00/night per adult and $5.00/night per child
- Additional camping unit: the cost is an additional site fee per night
- Check-in is at 3pm, $3/hour early check-in if site is available
- Check-out is at 1pm
- We require a one night deposit per site within two weeks of making the reservation
- All holiday weekends must be paid in full within two weeks of making the reservation.
- $40 charge to bring your own golf cart in. You must register it at the office upon arrival. Standard four wheel carts allowed only. Proof of insurance required. Golf carts are not allowed to have amplified music. Evergreen Campsites & Resort has the right to not allow golf carts on property. Bringing in personal golf cart must abide by park rules and management.
- No childrens mechanically powered scooters allowed in park
- See park map/guidelines upon checking in for full rules.
- Please take all garbage to dumpsters upon checking out.
- Children are to be at campsite by 11pm. (Quiet hours are 11pm)
- Please keep dogs leashed at all times, please clean up after pets while on property.