- All reservations must have a Name, Address and Phone Number of the party staying on the campsite
- All holidays must be paid in full upon making the reservations.
- The cost of the campsite is for one family (two adults and dependent children under the age of 18)
- You must be 21 to rent a campsite
- Pets: $50 charge for pets in any rental unit
- Additional overnight guests: $7 per person per day
- Additional camping unit: the cost is an additional site fee per night
- Check-in is at 3pm for campsites and 4pm for rental units
- Check-out is at 1pm for campsites and 10am for rental units
$100 cash cleaning deposit is required for all Cottage Rentals (returned upon check-out walk through with vacation host)
$10 cash gate key deposit is required upon check-in per vehicle
- We require a one night deposit per site within two weeks of making the reservation
- All holiday weekends must be paid in full within two weeks of making the reservation.
- VIEW CANCELLATION POLICY
- $50 charge to bring your own golf cart in. You must register it at the office upon arrival. Standard four-wheel carts allowed only. Proof of insurance required. Golf carts are not allowed to have amplified music. Evergreen Campsites & Resort has the right to not allow golf carts on property. Bringing in personal golf cart must abide by park rules and management and be registered with the office.
- No children’s mechanically powered scooters allowed in park or hover boards.
- See park map/guidelines upon checking in for full rules.
- Please take all garbage to dumpsters upon checking out.
- Children are to be at campsite by 11pm. (Quiet hours are 11pm)
- Please keep dogs leashed at all times, please clean up after pets while on the property.