- All reservations must have a Name, Address and Phone Number of the party staying on the campsite
- All holidays must be paid in full upon making the reservations. There is an $8.00 /night holiday rate upcharge per reservation on holiday weekends .
- The cost of the campsite is for one family (two adults and dependent children under the age of 18)
- You must be 21 to rent a campsite
- Pets: $50 charge for pets in any rental unit
- Additional overnight guests: $10.00/night per adult and $5.00/night per child
- Additional camping unit: the cost is an additional site fee per night
- Check-in is at 3pm, $3/hour early check-in if site is available
- Check-out is at 1pm
- We require a one night deposit per site within two weeks of making the reservation
- All holiday weekends must be paid in full within two weeks of making the reservation.
- VIEW CANCELLATION POLICY
- $40 charge to bring your own golf cart in. You must register it at the office upon arrival. Standard four-wheel carts allowed only. Proof of insurance required. Golf carts are not allowed to have amplified music. Evergreen Campsites & Resort has the right to not allow golf carts on property. Bringing in personal golf cart must abide by park rules and management and be registered with the office.
- No childrens mechanically powered scooters allowed in park or hoover boards.
- See park map/guidelines upon checking in for full rules.
- Please take all garbage to dumpsters upon checking out.
- Children are to be at campsite by 11pm. (Quiet hours are 11pm)
- Please keep dogs leashed at all times, please clean up after pets while on property.